The Health Collab specialises in assessment and treatment of swimming athletes of all ages and skill levels. Whether you are looking for a solution to an injury, injury prevention strategies or ways to optimise performance, you are in good hands.
We use swimming specific screening and movement analysis tools and collaborate with coaches, athletes and other health professionals to ensure the best outcome possible for each individual.
Tom was recently selected as the physiotherapist for the Australian swim team for the World Junior Championships in Singapore August, 2015. His recent involvement with swimming includes:
- Lead physiotherapist and yoga teacher for Chandler podium centre
- Physiotherapist and yoga teacher for Brisbane Grammar Swim team
- Physiotherapist and yoga teacher with Australian Youth Team
- Physiotherapist for Swimming QLD at Nationals 2012-2015
- Educator at Swimming QLD talent ID camps
Watch the new video Tom produced for Swimming Queensland demonstrating some new ideas on how to get the most out of a pre-swim activation routine. We are always happy to share the knowledge. If you would like to arrange a pool deck visit or would like more information please just email or call and we would be more than happy to help.